Are You The Next TRUE Model?
TRUE Model Management’s model search is well underway and YOU may be just who we are looking for!
For a chance to win the model search and an amazing prize package, enter at www.TRUEMODELEVENTS.com
TRUE Model Management –
TRUE is a full service model management company, that represents all sizes and categories of models, and embraces a vast network of clients to connect talent with fit, showroom, trade show, print, runway, and commercial assignments.
Runway The Real Way –
Runway The Real Way is an event production entity specializing in fashion themes and focused on embracing all sizes, body types, ages, genders, and ethnicities.
The Yotel Hotel in New York City.
Saturday, May 17th 2014.
$35.00 application fee to enter the model search. Proceeds will benefit the organization, The Center for Discovery.
To discover TRUE’s next Straight and Curvy Models.
To benefit The Center for Discovery, supporting Autism and other mental frailties.
The Center for Discovery is an internationally renowned provider of research, health, residential and educational services and programs for children and adults with severe disabilities and medical frailties, including autism spectrum disorders. Located in the Catskill Mountains of New York, with campuses in the towns of Monticello and Hurleyville, The Center offers individuals and their families innovative educational, clinical, social, recreational and creative arts experiences designed to enrich their lives through personal accomplishment.
About The Event
TRUE Model Management along with Runway The Real Way, has launched a model search to find TRUE’s next Straight model and Curvy model, an event that will benefit the organization, The Center For Discovery.
As if the fashion show isn’t exciting enough – there will be a DJ, live music, and entertainment for all to enjoy.
- True will be hand selecting 25 applicants based on the competition criteria.
- 25 eligible contestants will be invited to the TRUE Model Management office on Fashion Avenue to meet the team in person. At this meeting models will be measured, photographed, fitted for the runway outfits, and given final details about the show.
- On the morning of Saturday, May 17th, all of the selected model contestants will check-in at the venue, and partake in final clothing fittings, shoe fittings, hair and makeup, Model Moves runway coaching with Shawn Ehlers, interviews, and photo and video ops. Participants in the show will enjoy a brunch together provided by the venue.
- The 25 contestants will walk in a live runway show, featuring looks.
- 5 finalists will be chosen from the 25 candidates to advance to the next level of the competition. These finalists will walk the runway once more, in their own outfits and style for the chance to win.
- 2 grand prize winners will be announced at the event – TRUE’s next Curvy model and TRUE’s next Straight model – both will receive these titles and valuable prizes.
Following the competition, winners will be interviewed and photographed with TRUE.
Who’s Who at TRUE: Featured Plus, Print, and Fit Models
Naimah T. – You may recognize her face when you are buying clothes from Ashley Stewart or Igigi. Behind the scenes she fits for clients such as Beyond Vintage, Kmart and Sears.
Dina K. – Clients love to fit pants on her. If you are wearing flattering jeans, there is a good chance she fit them!
Jessica J. – Fits all categories of clothing from Bridal to Swim. She works with clients such as Vera Wang, Christian Siriano, and Calvin Klein, to name a few.
Kendra B. – You can find her showing off clothes for clients like Erin Fetherston, or in front of the camera for clients such as Miz Mooz.
Jakaliene R. – If you don’t know her now, you certainly will soon. Some of her clients include Rivstar Apparel, Abbey Post, and Under Armour.
Kira A. – You may recognize her well toned legs from the cover of Henri Bendel catalogs and she will soon be featured in luxurious Milo’ outfits.
TRUE MODEL Runway Event: Featured Sponsors
If you are interested in sponsoring, covering, or donating to this event please contact TRUE’s marketing team by emailing [email protected]