In Like A Lion…
The recent resurgence of pictures showcasing the favorite “Shamrock Shake” and the festive green-beer has made it clear: March is upon us. It is one of the busiest months of the year with weekends filled with March Madness, St. Patrick’s Day parades, and Irish-inspired festivities. If you are feeling overwhelmed in your search to find the perfect outfit – that does not scream tacky, we are here to help. So relax, grab your favorite March beverage, and enjoy our collection of green threads that are sure to solve your outfit dilemma.
When worn in the workplace or during the weekends, these dresses are sure to keep you looking classy while evoking the holiday spirit. Pair these emerald hues with your favorite gold shoe to attain a romantic look. If sleek and chic is more your style, grab your favorite black pumps and layer with a pair of black tights.
- Elie Tahari Rubella Belted Silk Dress – $178.00
- Cusp by Neiman Marcus Sleeveless Cross-Front Dress – $128.00
- Tibi Cap-Sleeve Open-Back Silk Dress – $225.00
- The Limited Cap Sleeve Sheath Dress – $98.00
Prints and Patterns:
These versatile prints and patterns can be dressed up or down. Pair these prints with jeans to exude a casual-coolness. For a modern flair, opt for a black legging and heels. Whatever look you are going for, it is best to choose a bottom with a clean and sleek silhouette to prevent a competing and distracting ensemble.
- J.Crew Lattice Medallion Popover – $88.00
- Joie Rain Chevron – $112.00
- Kut from the Klothe Polka Dot Roll Sleeve Blouse – $58.00
- Michael Kors Lace-Up V-Neck – $44.97
These gorgeous colors and silhouettes radiate a sexy, understated, elegance. To achieve the look, pair loose and flowy tops with slimmer-fitted bottoms. These jade shades look great with white, black, and denim enabling wardrobe versatility throughout the year and making them a must-have addition to your closet.
- Michael Michael Kors Zop Pocket Blouse – $89.50
- Pleione Mixed Media Roll Sleeve – $34.80
- Catherine Malandrino ‘Gulch’ Ruffle Collar Top – $118.00
- Grayse Grid Banded Double-Mesh Top – $96.00
Skirts and Pants:
For an eclectic fun look – a patterned emerald pant like Banana Republic’s Hampton pant will do the trick. As a general rule of thumb: when choosing a busy bottom, pair with a simple top to keep patterns and colors from competing. Looking for comfort and style? A colored legging may be just the thing. But if a romantic and whimsical vibe is more your style – opt for an airy fabric with an interesting silhouette, like Alice and Olivia’s Godet Maxi.
- Banana Republic Hampton-Fit Emerald Medallion Print Crop Pant – $89.50
- M Missoni Stretch Legging – $136.37
- Alice and Olivia Adme Long Godet Maxi – $118.00
- White House Black Market Perfect Form Kelly Pencil Skirt – $78.00
Green and Gold are not just for March! These accessory picks will prove to keep you looking stylish from head-to-toe and all year long.
A. Ray-Ban Aviator Gradient Sunglasses Green – $180.00
B. Gap Metallic Scrunch Loafer – $44.95
Are you a shoe lover? Check out our past shoe posts here and here!
C. Left to right: Essie Shake Your $$ Maker, OPI All Sparkly and Gold, and Essie Stylenomics.
D. Steve Madden BMTALIA – $59.99 If you like this bag, you will love our post on handbags here.
E. Alex and Ani Claddagh Charm Bangle – $28.00
F. RuMe Cell Phone Case – $24.95
G. J.Crew Lattice Medallion Scarf – $55.00
H. Left to right: Banana Republic Exotic Patent Belt 39.50, Patent Skinny Belt 34.50, and Gold Specchio Belt 39.50
Whether you are trying to bring some subtle holiday spirit into the workplace or standout from the crowd, our fashion finds are sure to deliver. Are you prone to “buyer’s remorse?” This collection of versatile finds will prevent any potential post-purchase guilt as they will keep you looking haute for the other eleven months of the year too!