Today we are talking about one of the hottest accessories you can’t live without—heels!
Shoes have been a statement piece throughout time and continue to say something about the person wearing them. What do your shoes say about you?
- How much would you be willing to pay for one-of-a-kind shoes? The most expensive shoes are Harry Winston Ruby Red Slippers loaded with 1,350 carats of rubies and 50 carats of diamonds! Shoes and jewels – what more could a girl ask for? This pair of heels is valued at 3 million dollars.
- Do you ever struggle to find your size when shoe shopping? It could be worse, imagine if your size was not made! Moroccan-born Brahim Takioullah holds the Guinness World Record for largest feet measuring in at 1 ft. 3 in. That’s a shoe size of 58 European and 27 US!
- Brahim Takioullah’s shoes are miniature compared to the world’s largest shoe, which measures in at over 20 ft. long, 7 ft. wide, and 5 ft. tall! Hong Kong native, Electric Sekki created this record-breaking shoe in China in 2013.
- Is your shoe collection getting out of hand? The average woman owns around 20 pairs of shoes, but only wears a quarter of their collection! Don’t feel bad about your shoe-stash; Joshua Mueller holds the record for the most converse shoes owned with 1,546 pairs in his collection!
- Does your busy schedule get in the way of hitting the gym? Wearing heels can help strengthen and build your abdominal, pelvic, and calf muscles! So, grab your favorite 3-inch heels and get toned on the go!
Do you have a favorite shoe style or designer? Let us know in the comment section below! Be sure to come back next Wednesday to see what styles and designers make the cut for TRUE’s Favorite Finds list!