5 Healthy Festive Fourth of July Bites
Looking for the perfect, low-maintenance dish to pass? These recipes will save your time and good eating habits this holiday weekend!
The holidays and delicious indulgences seem to go hand-in-hand. But, you don’t have to stress about getting off track this holiday weekend! Here are 5 healthy, festive, and easy-to-make recipes for delicious bites that will leave you feeling satisfied! Whether you’re going to a picnic or hosting your own 4th of July party, these crowd pleasers are the perfect picks!
1. Berry Overnight Breakfast Casserole – Chocolate Covered Katie
2. Roasted Beet and White Bean Hummus – Martha Stewart
3. Red, White, & Blue Berry Ice Cubes – 365 Hangers
4. Red, Mint, & Blue Fruit Salad – Coffee & Quinoa
5. Patriotic Veggie Platter – OMG Have You Tasted This?