5 Fabulous Must-Try Guacamole Dishes
Who doesn’t love guacamole?
Guacamole is a favorite of many – so it is no wonder that there is a day dedicated to celebrating this tasty treat! Whether you like it sweet, with a little heat, or somewhere in between, guacamole is the prefect dip because it can easily be customized, and it is sure to please even the pickiest of crowds at your next gathering! Guacamole is extremely versatile! It can be eaten as a dip, layered in a dish, used as a filling, and more! So, in honor of National Guacamole Day, here are 5 unique and delicious takes on the beloved dish that you need to try!
1. Mango Guacamole – Sally’s Baking Addition
2. Thai Basil Guacamole – Tasty Eats at Home
3. Curried Guacamole – Honest Cooking
4. Buffalo Bacon Blue Cheese Guacamole – Lauren’s Latest
5. Guacamole Hummus – To Simply Inspire