10 Tasty Trail Mix Recipes
Looking for the perfect on-the-go snack?
Happy National Trail Mix Day! Trail mix is an ideal snack for anyone on the go. When you create your own, the mixes are 100% customizable, so you can make these mixes as healthy (or not so healthy) as you’d like! If you are looking for more ways to get protein and vitamins into your diet, mixed nuts and dried fruits are great ingredients to include. If you have kids – this is not only a fun snack to eat, but a great one to have them help you make! In fact, a DIY trail mix bar is a great addition to the next luncheon or party you host! With a variety of fruits, nuts, seeds, cereals, dried meats, and seasonings, the flavor combinations are endless!
1. Energy Boosting – Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
2. Chocolate Cherry – In Katrina’s Kitchen
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberry – The Healthy Maven
4. Tropical Trail Mix – Recipe Runner
5. Cajun Trail Mix – Eating Bird Food
6. Maple Pumpkin Mix – Slimpickinskitchen
7. Ultimate Paleo Mix – Nurture My Gut
8. Crock Pot Chunky Money Paleo Mix – Cotter Crunch
9. Sweet & Salty Cranberry Snack Mix – The Creative Bite