10 Healthy Meatless 30-Minute Meals
Looking to Eat Better?
November 2nd is National Eat Healthy Day! Most of us want to eat healthy, but busy schedules and trying to create meals that will satisfy the tastes and preferences of more than one person can prove to make regular healthy eating quite the challenge. As the holiday season approaches, we find ourselves exposed to an increased amount of comfort foods and tasty treats. This year, try to balance out your eating and incorporate at least one meatless meal into your weekly schedule! Healthy doesn’t have to mean boring or bland! Here are 10 Healthy Meatless Meals that can be prepared in 30-minutes or less!
Looking for other tips for eating healthy? Head over to the American Heart Association and register for your free toolkit!
1. Greek Quinoa Grilled Zucchini Boats – Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
2. Pronto Vegetarian Peppers – Taste of Home
3. Honey Mustard Veggie Frittata – The Healthy Maven
4. Zucchini Noodle Shakshuka (gluten-free) – Tasty Yummies
5. Paleo Cauliflower Rice – Cotter Crunch
6. Chickpea Buddha Bowl – Minimalist Baker
7. Sugar Snap Peas and Carrot Soba Noodles – Cookie + Kate
8. One Pot White Bean Pasta – Sweet Peas and Saffron
9. 6-Ingredient 30-Minute Vegetarian Curry – The Roasted Root
10. Couscous Salad Recipe – Daily Burn