10 Healthy Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
You can have your pumpkin spice and stay healthy, too!
The temperatures are dropping and the leaves are turning brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow, indicating it’s that time of year again – Fall! A time for all things apple, pumpkin, and cozy! Unfortunately, some of our favorite autumn treats are not very healthy and can leave us feeling full and fatigued. However, these 10 healthy, delicious pumpkin recipes will allow you to get your pumpkin and apple fill without any guilt!
1. Spiced Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Health.com
2. Healthy Pumpkin Pie from Kitchen Stewardship
3. Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies from Amy’s Healthy Baking
4. No Bake Healthy Pumpkin Bars (Vegan and Gluten Free) from Smile Sandwhich
5. Pumpkin Hazelnut Chocolate Biscotti from Skinny Taste
6. Soft Pumpkin Cookies from Whole New Mom
7. Pumpkin Spice Smoothie from Skinny Ms.
8. Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies from Chocolate Covered Katie
9. Healthier Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Knead to Cook
10. Pumpkin Pie Fudge Cookie Dough Chocolate Bites from Purely Twins