10 Healthy Delicious Fall Apple Recipes
Looking for Some Delicious New Fall Recipes?
September flew by, and fall is finally settling in, which means it is time to embrace the flavors of Autumn. As the leaves start to change in New York, it becomes clear that apple picking season has arrived! So, if you are looking for a fun outdoors activity, look up some local farms and/or apple fests to get your hands on some of the freshest and most delicious apples of the year! Not only is apple picking a great way to ensure quality apples, but it is a fun way to get some fresh air, sun, and exercise with some great friends and/or family. For ideas of what to do with all the apples you acquire, check out the 10 healthy and delicious fall apple recipes below!
1. Oatmeal Baked Apple – Healthy Crush
2. Vegan Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread – Handful of Raspberries
3. Sneaky Green Apple Fruit Leather – Oh My Veggies
4. Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl – 12 Tomatoes
5. Healthy Apple Muffins with Greek Yogurt – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
6. Baked Almond Apple Crip Rings – Running to the Kitchen
7. Classic Homemade Apple Sauce – Pinch of Yum
8. Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies – Amy’s Healthy Baking
9. No Sugar Added Apple Butter – Detoxinista
10. Healthy Apple Crisp (Under 10 Minutes) – Wake the Wolves