10 Easy DIY Summer Face Spritzers
Is the summer sun and humidity getting the best of you?
Looking for a quick and easy way to feel fresh this summer?
Face sprays are not only fun to apply, but they are great for your skin and will leave you feeling refreshed! These DIY face spritzers are easy to make and completely customizable. Whether you want to prime your face, freshen up your makeup, energize, cool off, or minimize your pores, there is a DIY recipe for you! Keep a small spray bottle in your purse and revitalize as often as you’d like!
1. Cooling Mint Face Mist – Glaze and Glitters
2. Sea Salt Face Spray – Wellness Mama
3. Skin Clearing Face Spray – Free People
4. 3-Ingredient Pore Refining Face Mist – Brit and Co.
5. Rose Water Face Mist – A Beautiful Mess
6. Cucumber Aloe Hydrating Face Spray – Mind Body Green
7. Hydrating Face Spray for Dry Skin – The Chic Site
8. Essentail Oil Facial Spriz – One Good Thing by Jillee
9. Green Tea Spritzers – My Frugal Adventures
10. Grapefruit Face Spray – Best Skincare