10 DIY Delicious Hydrating Lip Balms
Looking for a fun DIY project? Try making your own hydrating lip balm!
Summer can be very drying on your skin and lips, so it is important to replenish moisture and repair any damage the sun may have caused. Store bought chapsticks may include additional ingredients, preservatives, and chemicals that you may not want or need. In fact, some brands are designed to make your pout feel good, but they don’t actually hydrate. This leads to you reapplying the product more frequently and ultimately to buying more. By making your own lip balm you can control what goes on your lips and into your body, while ensuring that your lips are beautiful and healthy! Here are 10 DIY Lip Balm recipes that are hydrating, and taste and smell great!
1. Lemonade Lip Balm – Pretty Handy Girl
2. Waxless Chapstick – Marmaide
3. Rose Vanilla – A Delightful Home
4. Honey Lip Balm – Living Chic On The Cheap
5. Coconut Shimmer Balm – Humblebee and Me
6. Mint Chocolate Lip Balm – Hobby Farms
7. Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm – Get Inspired Every Day
8. Summer Sunburst – Soap Queen
9. Organic Balm – Lia Griffth
10. Strawberry Balm – Bren Did