TRUE Acts of Kindness
“No Act of Kindness, No Matter How Small, Is Ever Wasted.” -Aesop
Today is National Random Acts of Kindness Day. TRUE Model Management believes that acts of kindness, random or not, should be encouraged and shared every day – not just once a year. In honor of this sentiment, TRUE is proud to announce our newest initiative – #TRUEActsofKindness. What does this announcement mean? Well, TRUE Model Management will be spreading positivity, humanity, and hope through acts of kindness. We believe that some of the simplest things in life can have the greatest impact. A sincere compliment, holding the door for someone, or buying someone a cup of coffee can turn someone’s entire day, and maybe perspective, around! We will be posting our acts of kindness on our new lifestyle account on Instagram: @livingTRUE_, so be sure to follow! We hope that you’ll join us in this movement and hashtag your acts of kindness with #TRUEactsofkindness, so that we can see how you’re sharing good vibes!
If you are looking for some inspiration, here are 10 thoughtful acts of kindness you can do for a friend, or a stranger, random, or not! Don’t forget to hashtag #TRUEactsofkindness!
10 Acts of Kindness:
“Kindness Begins With Me.”
- Smile at someone just because.
- Give someone a sincere compliment.
- Pay for the coffee of the person behind you in line.
- Let someone go ahead of you in a line.
- If you happen to pass a car next to an expired meter, put in a quarter or two, to prevent a ticket.
- Tip your servers a little extra for great service.
- Talk to someone new – they may turn out to be a great friend!
- Connect people! If you know someone who takes great picture or is self-employed, give them a positive review and spread the word. Connecting people can be very rewarding!
- Be encouraging and positive – especially at work. We all know how negativity can spread and get everyone down, so try to be a little more positive and give off some good vibes.
- Donate something, whether it is clothing you no longer wear, canned goods, or participating in a blood drive, donating will make you feel good!