15 Fashionable No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
Step Up Your Pumpkin Decorating This Year!
This fall is flying by! Halloween is only a week away, which means it is prime time for pumpkin picking and decorating! Carving pumpkins is a long standing tradition associated with the holiday, but there are many alternatives for decorating your pumpkins! From painting, to taping, to wrapping, and studding, you can create gorgeous, unique pumpkins that are sure to over-shine their carved counterparts! These 10 fashionable no-carve pumpkin decorating tutorials give you step-by-step directions for creating your own Halloween masterpiece that will be hard to part with come November!
1. Monochrome “Punkins” – Studio DIY
2. Floral Sash – Good House Keeping
3. Crackled and Studded – Classy Clutter
4. Vintage Matte Pumpkins – The Casual Craftlete
5. Scrapbook Pumpkins – Claireification
6. Neon Dipped – A Night Owl
7. Textured Pumpkins – A Home for Design
8. Blue Porcelain – Craftberry Bush
9. Cross Stitch Monogram – Country Living
10. Sequin Pumpkins – Sugar and Cloth
11. Lace Pumpkins – The Little Brown House
12. Chevron and Argyle – Home Stories A to Z
13. Glitter Pumpkins – Make Life Cute